KADOS release R9-RedTiger has been published
A new major release has been published on SourceForge. Less than a year after R8, here is the R9-RedTiger that improves KADOS.
You can download here the new release : https://sourceforge.net/projects/kados/files/latest/download?source=navbar
The main new features are:
- Wizard for installation and update: you have to deploy the source code, but the next steps are automatized.
- A small forum for each US or task
- Exclusive tags
- Groups of tags
- Attachments for tasks and an improved way to display attachments
- Improvements on filters and ordering functions
- A new theme and a few modifications on the design of tables and buttons for all themes
Many thanks to Edson, Goesta and Jose-Ramon for translations.
Many thanks to Sebastian for bug fixes on LDAP.
And this release delivers the fix for the oldest bug in Kados (three years at least): the last column on a board was always going under the board when zooming out. That is fixed !
Documentation is up to date on http://docs.kados.info